SumFun...as in summer fun! The first week of summer has gone by so fast. I have been having fun with my family. We have been staying busy bowling, playing baseball, going to baseball games, watching movies, swimming, staying up late, and sleeping later.
I finally sat down to do my Thing1 and so far it seems to be going smooth. I'm taking the 8Things for a comp day and to learn a little more about technology. Time will tell how well the 8Things will go for me.
Creating a blog is something I have never done but seems to be pretty easy. To tell you the truth I probably never would have created a blog if it was not an assignment. Technology is amazing and changing rapidly.
Creating the blog is the easy part and the hard part is what to say. I don't really have anything else I want to share with the world at this time. This just seems so random to me. If I need information from someone I usually call, email, or text that person. So...it might take a while for me to warm up to blogging! I'll keep trying!
This is a great start, and you're right, creating a blog IS the easiest part--finding something worthwhile to say is the challenge.
ReplyDeleteHave you checked out the blogs on the Blogs for Review page? (http://sisd8things.blogspot.com/2010/04/blogs-for-review.html) Let me hear what you think of the way some educators have chosen to use blogs for various purposes. What seems to work well and what doesn't? Do you see any ideas for how you could use blogs in an educational setting?
Great start--let me hear more!