Sunday, June 20, 2010
Thing 3
Wow! Classroom 2.0 is full of information and resources. It is a lot of information. Definitely something you would need to refer back to. I also have a Facebook account that I opened and never use. I am not a fan of social networking in my personal life. I know it would be helpful to use something like this in a professional manner but I'm just not comfortable yet. I use technology to search for topics, lessons, and games but have never had the desire to join a professional social network. I guess I like to look at different things and sites and then make a decision about things that might be useful and fun in the classroom. And I'm lucky I worked on a great team that was full of ideas and valuable resources. But using a professional social network is something I could see myself using in the future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm glad you were able to find some valuable resources on Classroom 2.0. What I love about it are all of the ideas and new insights you can find there.
ReplyDeleteI think a lot of people are uncomfortable using Facebook or other social media in their personal lives; probably because of the implications online actions can have in our professional lives. But for kids, I think there's much less hesitation to jump in and share all kinds of things about their lives.
Hopefully you were able to locate some resources that will help you build an online personal learning network.
Thing 3 complete!